- Mixer Transitions now have a
Speedfield for the whole mixer as well as the individual animations.
- Mixers now show dropdown menus as the headdings of each column instead of using context menus so that the available functions are much more obvious.
AnimancerPlayable.StateDictionary.ReferenceKeysOnlyso that the dictionary comparer can be set to use
ReferenceEqualsfor better efficiency if you aren't using value types.
- The Inspector now locks event times for looping animations into the 0-1 normalized time range since values outside that range are not supported.
LinearMixerState.Transitionnow displays an error in the Inspector if the thresholds are out of order and you can click it to sort them.
falseso that it can draw the
TimeRulerproperly when no custom editor is present.
DummyObjectEditorsince it is now unnecessary.
MixerState.AppendDetailsnow includes the child synchronisation flags.
MixerState<TParameter>.AppendDetailsnow includes the thresholds.
- Improved various assertions:
- Fixed Animation Events to work properly on Generic Rigs.
- Changed the default
PlayableGraph.Connectwith an index of
-1causes it to allocate and connect to a new port instead of throwing an exception. #33
MixerState.Speedto work properly when using synchronisation. #34
LinearMixerStatenow defers its call to
AssertThresholdsSortedso that you can actually set thresholds individually without immediately triggering the assertion.
- Reordering a Mixer Transition in the Inspector will now properly reorder their sync flags as well.
MixerState.ApplySynchroniseChildrento properly handle child states with 0 length (generally nested mixers that have all their children at 0 weight).