See the Animancer v5.0 Upgrade Guide if you are upgrading from a version older than that.
- Added [Editor-Conditional]
AnimancerNode.SetNameso that any state (particularly mixers) can be given a custom name to display in the Inspector.
MixerState<TParameter>.SetChild(index, state, threshold)to match the
IEnumerable<AnimancerState>to iterate through all states in all layers.
- Removed the "End" event check from
ClipState.Drawersince the rest of that system was removed in Animancer v5.0.
SetCallbackwill now log a warning if the callback is identical to the previous one.
- The duplicate event warning is now applied to End Events to detect if the same callback has been added multiple times.
WarningType.EndEventInterruptin case an End Event does not actually end the animation.
AnimancerPlayable.Currentto be properly assigned during the late update as well as the main update.
AnimancerNode.ConnectToGraphto always apply the
Weightsince disconnected inputs get set to 1 for some reason.
- Fixed setting the
TransitionPreviewWindow.PreviewNormalizedTimeto properly repaint everything.
- Fixed nested mixer states to properly initialise their weights when first played.
- Fixed compile error in Development Builds caused by
- Fixed potential error if
AnimancerUtilities.EditModePlayis called and the target is destroyed in the same frame.
- Fixed various Unity 2020.1 namespace modification warnings.