See the Animancer v7.0 Upgrade Guide if you are upgrading from a version older than that.
[ThresholdLabel]attribute to specify a custom display label for the
Thresholdscolumn of a mixer transition. #104
- Improved the Mixer Transition Drawer:
- Changed the Add button in the Mixer Transition Inspector to duplicate the currently selected row instead of always adding at the end (unless you Right Click). #140
- Added an array size field to the footer.
- The animation fields now only take
AnimationClips by default and you can Ctrl + Click to open the Object Picker for any asset type to assign Transition Assets. Previously it always allowed all asset types (because it can't be constrained to an interface) so the list was annoyingly long.
- Child speeds now display an
xsuffix like other speed fields and you can Middle Click to reset them to
1(or toggle to
-1if they were already at
AttributeCacheto optimize repeated attribute access.
AnimancerState.EventDispatcherto properly allow an animation to be restarted by its own End Event.
- Fixed End Events to not be re-triggered while the animation is paused (this was happening if there were no other events).
DirectionalMixerState.ForceRecalculateWeightsto not throw an exception when there is only one child.
TransitionDrawerto not allow the root property label to overlap the main property.
SerializableEventSequenceDrawerto work properly on array fields.
SerializableEventSequenceDrawerto allow callbacks to be added to the End Event even when there are no other callbacks.
SerializableEventSequenceDrawerto not indent the prefab modification indicators (the blue lines on the left of the Inspector next to fields that have been modified from the prefab).
- Fixed potential
PlayableAssetTransition.Drawerwhen the target is
UnitsAttributeto not attempt to use its multi-line format unless there are at least two lines worth of space in the given area.