- Animancer can play Timeline assets containing audio tracks which normally work fine.
- But if the
Animator.updateMode is set to "Animate Physics" (before entering Play Mode) then the audio does not work.
- There is currently no known workaround for this issue. If you want audio from a Timeline, you can't use Animate Physics mode.
- Bug Report Case Number: 1279412
- When Previewing a Timeline Previewing, using the
Play button causes the Unity Editor to crash as soon as the
Previous Animation starts fading into the Timeline.
- Using Timelines in Play Mode or Runtime Builds works fine.
- Setting the preview time by clicking in the
TimeRuler (the bar where Animancer Events are displayed) also works fine.
- Bug Report Case Number: 1282046