To upgrade an existing project from an earlier version of Weaver:
- See the Weaver v6.0 Upgrade Guide if you are upgrading from a version older than that.
- Move your
WeaverSettingsasset out of the Weaver folder (Assets/Plugins/Weaver/Weaver Settings.asset by default).
- Delete the previous version of Weaver (Assets/Plugins/Weaver by default).
- Import the new version of Weaver.
- You can move the
WeaverSettingsasset back into the Weaver folder if you want to, but it's not necessary.
- Dropped support for Unity 2018. Tested versions are now 2019.4 (LTS), 2020.3 (LTS), and 2021.1 (Latest Stable). Weaver v6.1 is still available for Unity 2018.4 though.
- Added Tag Constants.
- Changed all Project Constants to be disabled by default.
- Moved the Weaver Window menu function to Window/General/Weaver.
- Removed various unused methods in
- The code generated for
[OnInjectionComplete]methods is now contained within a
- Fixed Asset Injection of component references.
- Fixed procedural scripts to properly retain obsolete members.
AutoGenerateOnSaveto not cause an infinite reimport loop in Unity 2020+.
- Fixed Shader Constants to properly handle cases where multiple
#pragmas use the same keyword.
- Fixed the C# project files generated by Unity 2020+ incorrectly referencing the Runtime-Only Lite DLLs (using the