- Fixed the Animancer Lite DLLs to not give errors in the new scripting runtime (they didn't prevent anything from working, but were annoying).
- Fixed compile warnings in the new scripting runtime (mostly about serialized fields being unused).
- Fixed procedural assets in Unity 2018.3+:
- Fixed build number to properly increment when compiling consecutive builds.
- Fixed procedural prefabs to be named correctly.
- Fixed procedural prefabs to use the new
forceBuild parameter to
BuildDetailsScriptBuilder to always force the script to generate during builds.
- Added a name parameter to the
MeshBuilder.Compile method that creates a new
Mesh (default is