- Sub assets are now saved automatically.
- Added context menus to assets and folders in the Procedural Asset Manager and Asset Linker.
- Refactored assembly structure.
- Reworked settings files to use procedural codecs generated by Super Serial instead of
ScriptableObjects. Initialisation code is now much simpler and more reliable. Settings files are saved in the root directory of the project (next to the Assets folder) with the ".ss" file extension.
- Changed the project window overlay for procedural assets to use an icon instead of text and improved the tooltips.
- Greatly improved Layer Linker window GUI.
- Generating procedural assets no longer requires the scene to be saved. Weaver now cleans up spilled assets itself.
ScriptGenerator.AliasAttribute to change the name procedural scripts to use in their "generated by ..." comment.
UnityConsole class with
HasCompileError method for checking if there are any compile errors. Used by the Asset Linker and Layer Linker.
ScriptGenerator.SaveMessage so you can add additional details to the log message when a procedural script is generated.
- Removed shared asset caching system as it was actually hindering performance rather than improving it.
- Fixed a bug in
[PreBuild] attribute which sometimes caused it to trigger methods when pressing play in the editor rather than only when building.
BuildDetails and removed its
CompanyName fields (since they are now available at runtime in the
- The Procedural Asset Manager now fits into its window properly when docked. Tip: when creating the GUI for an
EditorWindow, use it's
position property to get its dimensions rather than
Screen.height because the latter values are slightly off when the window gets docked.
- Removing a layer no longer causes an exception when the
Layers script is regenerated.
- Fixed a naming error in the Asset Linker relating to assets in the root Assets folder.