This documentation helps you understand how to use UltEvents in your projects. You can read it from start to finish, or use it as a reference.
[SerializeField] private UltEvents.UltEvent _MyEvent;
- To create an
UltEvent: declare a serialized field in your script as shown above.
- Once you have declared your event it will show up in the Inspector for your script like a regular field so you can configure it to run code.
- To trigger the execution of the event, simply call
- There are also various Premade Event Scripts which expose
- A scene with some example events can be found in Assets/Plugins/UltEvents/Example.
- You can safely move this plugin anywhere in your project.
The UltEvents package includes a Documentation.url file to bring you here, or you can use the
[?] help button in the top right of the
UltEventHolder Inspector (or any of the other components) to open up its specific API Documentation page.
|UltEvents vs. UnityEvents||Compare the features of UltEvents with UnityEvents.|
|Creating and Triggering||How to add events to your scripts and trigger them.|
|Inspector Configuration||How to set up events in the Inspector.|
|Advanced||How to use the more complex features.|
|Change Log||A list of all changes that have been made in each release of UltEvents.|
If you think anything in this documentation is missing, incorrect, or unclear, please email email@example.com. Any other feedback and suggestions are also welcome.